TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Simon Fraser Photography Limited
T: +44(0)1434 220647
This website is owned and operated by Simon Fraser Photography Ltd. All transactions made on this site are on the understanding that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Simon Fraser Photography Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to the on-line purchasing facilities offered on the website, edit or remove products, or cancel orders at our discretion. Any cancelled orders will not incur any cost to you.
We may correct any error appearing in the website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability are also subject to change without notice.
You understand that you, and not Simon Fraser Photography Ltd, are responsible for all electronic communications and information sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
These terms and conditions apply to all the information included on the pages of www.simonfraserphoto.com and to the placing of any orders from the website. By placing an order, you agree to and accept these terms and conditions.
Simon Fraser Photography Ltd are very conscious about your personal privacy and the security of your information. We therefore make every effort to ensure the safest shopping experience. When ordering on-line from www.simonfraserphoto.com, you are using our PayPal shopping cart for private and secure shopping. You can use most credit cards and bankers cards without signing up for a PayPal account.
- a) Website. The design material in this website is the copyright of the owner, Simon Fraser Photography Ltd and the technology providers. No right, title, or interest in any downloadable materials is transferred to you as a result of downloading. Simon Fraser Photography Ltd reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download from this site. You may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content without first obtaining written permission.
- b) Images. The copyright of all the images on this site is owned exclusively by the artist, Simon Fraser, throughout the world. Any unauthorised use is illegal.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products and artwork shown on this website. However, because the colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We try our best to ensure all information provided on the website is accurate, we do however give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
Description of products:
The description and specification of products in this website is approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality and performance of those products.
Price and payment:
The price of the products will be the price quoted in the website at the time we accept your order. All Prices are stated in £ Sterling (GBP). The price will include UK value added tax at the current rate applicable, but not the cost of delivery. Delivery costs will be indicated at the checkout. Payment is made by credit card at the time we accept your order. You must not use the website in any way that may be deemed fraudulent or be unlawful in any other way. We never see or have access to any payment card details – all payment transactions are handled by Paypal which deals directly with the world banking systems. We charge for all orders at the time-of-purchase and will advise you if we cannot supply according to availability. We will always refund your card if we are unable to supply the merchandise you order. In placing an Order you undertake to us that all details provided to us for the purpose of the Order and its delivery will be correct. If you should wrongfully fail to sign-for and take delivery of your merchandise, we shall be under no obligation to refund the purchase price.
While we do our best to maintain availability of stock, products may go out of stock from time to time and are offered subject to availability. We will advise you of any considerable delay and you will be given the opportunity to request a full refund.
- a) You may order products from the website by submitting a completed order form through the check out procedure.
- b) We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
- a) We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check out procedure. Subject to availability, we aim to dispatch all goods within 7 days of your order being received. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- b) If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- c) If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.Orders outside the EU: VAT is not charged on orders with destinations outside the European Union.
a) The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
b) Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Your payment will be processed by Paypal. All customer information is kept strictly confidential on secure servers. Customer information is only used for the purpose of processing and fulfilling your order. We do NOT and will NOT pass your details to any third party.
We conform to the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
When you register your details with us or place an order, we use a secure server. Any data you give is encrypted using a ‘Secure Socket Layer’ (SSL) session. SSL is an industry standard and is one of the best ways to ensure internet messages are not intercepted.
Returns & Refunds:
We will refund or replace any items that you are not completely satisfied with within 7 days of receipt as long as the goods are returned with their original packaging, have not been used and are in the condition in which they were received.
The cost of the goods will then be refunded but there will be no refund for postage and packing costs. Please contact us before returning any goods.